All you need to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization intended for folks that desire to go to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system speeds up the application process to secure new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through an online application. This great new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some requirements the vacationers must keep in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many types of visas, so you should determine if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can request for an online visa, ensure that you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so be sure to get a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you get the online visa you should print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should select its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 30 days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply on the web for all of the tourists, but every one of them must complete and also sign their forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their kids.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you made a decision to take a number of trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you want. This kind of Visa cannot be received on arrival, so you need to apply for it ahead of time. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever needed.